How can we help you?
Get a quote
Women’s Hormone Therapy
Can’t recommend Dr Ohling enough.s thyroid symptoms to the other doctors and after a close look at all my labs and symptoms he determined we were actually dealing with chronic active epstein barr. As we treated that we were able to treat the hormone imbalance and my adrenal burn out that had come as a result of battling the EBV for who knows how long. After almost a year of seeing him, I’ve never felt better. It was worth every penny and I feel like I have my life back. He’s given me real healing which no one could help me achieve before. Like I said, can’t recommend him enough. Everyone would benefit from seeing him in my opinion!
How Women’s Hormone Replacement
Hormone levels change as we age, which causes a variety of unpleasant symptoms in women. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) replenishes the hormones your body needs to function at its optimal level. Patients experiencing the symptoms of perimenopause, and menopause can benefit from BHRT. Symptoms may include fatigue, loss of libido, mood and memory dysfunction, sleep disturbance, weight gain, and more.
A visit to talk about bioidentical hormone therapy will include an extensive medical history, combined with blood, urine or saliva testing. Once labs are received, a treatment plan will be formulated that may include supplements, compounded bioidentical hormones, and changes to diet and exercise.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy tends to be a much safer alternative to synthetic and semi-synthetic hormone replacement therapy.
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy:
1. Improves many symptoms of menopause: hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, slowed thinking, loss of libido (loss of sex drive), vaginal dryness
2. Strengthens bones and decreases osteopenia and osteoporosis
3. Improves the health of vaginal tissue
4. Improves urethral and bladder health
5. Improves sleep
6. Decreases risk of Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, or memory problems
7. Decreases cardiovascular risk, lowers blood pressure and lessens plaque formation in arteries
8. May help depression, anxiety, irritability, and other mood problems
9. Improves skin health and texture, and increases joint and muscular strength
10.Decreases joint pain in many.
Women’s Hormone Therapy/ FAQs
Is BHRT a safer alternative to hormone replacement therapy?
Yes — it is a much safer alternative.